- 9 Private rooms and 1 Double suite
- Located in the quiet Altura Park Neighborhood
Casa San Pablo
- 10 Private rooms
- Views of Sandia Mountains and Jerry Cline park
- Enter through the side door (pictured above)
Meet Our Staff
We are proud of the longevity of a loving and experienced staff and the 24 hour care we can provide. Our Senior Living Residents enjoy vegetables from our own organic gardens in the backyard. Thank you for allowing us to be part of the care you put in place for your loved one.
- RN Bi-Yearly Assessments
- Medication Assistance
- Daily Monitoring of Well-Being
- High Staff to Resident Ratio
- Assistance with Dressing, Grooming, & Bathing
- Monitored Alarm System
- Gazebo Across from Beautiful Park
- Rooms with Views of the Sandia Mountains
- Pet, Music & Art Therapy
- Nutritional Home-Cooked Meals & Snacks
- Organic Vegetable & Herb Gardens
- Variety of Room Sizes
- Laundry & Housekeeping
- Fire Safety Strobe Lights in Every Room
Pictured: (Above) Activity Album and (Below) Bowl made in the Arts-in-Medicine program by Dave Hoover
Casa San Pablo actively participates in the UNM-founded program, Arts-in-Medicine. The program enriches patients and caregivers overall well-being, by integrating creative outlets into daily routines.
To enhance the healing process by facilitating creative encounters in local, regional, and international medical environments and communities while educating health care professionals and others on the integral role the arts play in wellness and health restoration.
Our Senior Living Program includes, but is not limited to:
- Art Therapy
- Music Therapy
- Creative Writing
View our drum circle, click play below!